Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Portland! - Part 3

Sunday, October 21st

Again more conference stuff. But, we were taken to lunch by some professionals. We went to the Saturday Market. I didn't take many pictures because I didn't want them to think I was crazy. We ate there then went to Voodoo Doughnuts. Voodoo is crazy! They have the wildest combinations for donuts.
I saw these girls with this one donut and I instantly thought it would be a great gift to bring back to big boss man.

Voodoo has a deal where they pick a dozen for $8. Not Bad!

My first ever Voodoo Doughnut was the purple one. It was so good! It tasted so much better than a regular donut. I don't know what it was but it was so yummy. I think the purple one is called Grape Ape.


Saturday Market
This is how you get there. <-- click here

Voodoo Doughnut
22 SW 3rd Ave.
Portland, OR
503-241-4704

After the conference We ate dinner at Rock Bottom Brewery and to watch the Red Sox win! And after that we met up with some of the other people from the conference. We went to Paddy's Bar and Grill. This is a cute little place, that didn't have too many people at the time we went. I guess this place will be pretty momentous to me. It is the first bar I have been to (that I actually had a drink in) and first time I have gotten drunk.


This is one of my new friends that I made while in Portland.

Behind the bar was a library filled with alcohol. It is just like a library because there is one of those sliding ladder things that you climb up to get something from the highest shelf.

This is Andrew the best bartender in Portland.

The evening ended with a headache and good nights rest.

Paddy's Bar and Grill
65 SW Yamhill St.
Portland, OR
503-224-5626

No comments: