Thursday, July 19, 2007

One More Boston Memory

I totally forgot to include our wonderful lunch that we packed for the the trip to Boston. The day before abb and I went to the store to pick up some roast beef, cheese, and bread. The result of that was a really really good sandwich made by none other than uf. American Airlines (boo) doesn't provide meals to travelers anymore. You must buy a sandwich or "snack" for the price of $3-$5. Nothing special of course they offer prepackaged sandwiches that ware made by a contracted company. So, to control our hunger we made our own lunch.

I think this was the best roast beef sandwich I have ever had. It was smother in mayonnaise and the cheddar cheese gave it a really good bite and the roast beef was a little peppery. mmm just thinking about it makes me hungry. But, I think what made the sandwich so good was the roll. We used Francisco French Rolls. I hear it is uf's favorite.

No comments: